A Cup of Tea
When the world is all at odds
And the mind is all at sea
Then cease the useless tedium
And brew a cup of tea.
There is magic in its fragrance,
There is solace in its taste;
And the laden moments vanish
Somehow into space.
And the world becomes a lovely thing!
There’s beauty as you’ll see;
All because you briefly stopped
To brew a cup of tea.
Tea helps our head and heart.
Ted medicates most every part.
Tea rejuvenates the very old.
Tea warms the hands of those who’re cold.
J. Amsterdam ~ 1670
Fall Tea Recipes:
Warm Sips of Tea and Crisp Bites of Fall
NEW AND FRESH / November 22nd, 2013
Incorporating fresh tea with savory ingredients can make a festive meal for all
to enjoy this season. Delve into the warm scents of the season with these easy t
ea recipes, ideal for fall entertaining.
Gingersnap Chai Latte
- ½ cup water
- 1 Republic Chai Tea bag
- ½ cup steamed milk
- 1 Tbs. molasses
- 1/4 vanilla bean, scraped
- Foamed milk
- Gingersnap cookies (optional)
- Heat fresh, filtered water to a rolling boil.
- Place the Chai tea bag in a standard sized tea mug,
- add heated water and steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove tea bag, stir in steamed milk, molasses, and vanilla bean.
- Top with foamed milk and serve with gingersnap cookies.
Images Found on Pinterest
Tea Recipe: http://the.republicoftea.com/teablog/fall-tea-recipes-warm-sips-of-tea-and-crisp-bites-of-fall/